There are many reasons why seniors plan to move when they retire. Whether it is to be closer to their children and grandchildren, to scale down to a more manageable property, to have easier access to quality healthcare as their medical needs change… they are more likely to consider where to move than whether to move.
Individuals and couples visiting the Great Oaks Retirement Village sales office in Constantia, Cape Town often arrive with a firm mindset in terms of apartment vs cottage living, and are always delighted to discover that our apartments are spacious, pet-friendly and offer many perks.
Buyers can choose from our exclusive portfolio of studio, one and two bedroom apartments – all with balconies and spectacular views. And, early adopters of the Great Oaks lifestyle reap the benefit of buying off-plan, meaning you get to customise the layout and fittings to suit your unique requirements and style.
Why should you consider buying an apartment at Great Oaks?
- All apartments are situated on the 1st and 2nd floor of the Great Oaks Lifestyle Centre, meaning you get to enjoy hotel-style luxury combined with direct in-building access to amenities like the restaurant, ladies bar, café, spa, fitness centre, health services and more.
- Apartments are fantastic seasonal homes for those swallows who enjoy spending their summers in different parts of the world.
- Apartments offer the perfect combination of spacious luxury and compact living – something many modern retirees prefer.
- Want to scale down but still move with your pets? Our apartments are pet-friendly to ensure you continue to enjoy the companionship and love of your beloved furkids.
- If you are moving alone and want to feel safe, then apartments offer that additional layer of safety and security. That is also why our apartments are popular among our female clients.
If you are the kind of person who likes to be in the thick of things, meet your friends for breakfast, treat the grandkids to a slice of cake, or have a spa treatment without going too far, a Great Oaks apartment is a great and convenient choice.
Great Oaks Retirement Village in Constantia, Cape Town, is set to open for occupancy early 2024. Apartments start at R3.5-million – visit our Accommodation page to look at the apartments that are still available.
Then, contact Lynette or Francis on 073 119 9999 or email us at email@example.com to chat about your retirement options.